Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why is it that...?

First of all, I have to say, thank goodness my kids are home! They've been away for over a week on vacation with their dad. I miss them when they are gone for a couple of days, but this was way too long! So, now our life can return to it's normal cycle... which brings me to my question...
Why is it that we have three pieces of very nice, very comfortable furniture, but the whole family (dogs included) decide they will all cram onto one couch? Could it be because they love each other so much, and want to be close to one another?! Okay, well, could it be then, that the love seat is reserved for coats, backpacks and the usual pair of dirty socks (today being no exception!)? Could it be that everyone loves and respects mom so much that they leave her nice, cushy chair alone, so she may sit in it at her leisure? Fat chance! So, what's the deal??!!! I'm going to stick with the whole "love" thing!!
By the way, did you notice the big, empty wall behind the couch? That's where "the" painting will go when it's finished. Can't wait!!!